Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to share your source on this gem?
You sound desperate by the way

I’m not desperate in the slightest, I’m just very confident that we’ll get six points from the last twenty seven. Exactly the same way that I think you’ll win the CL. I’m biased there though because I’ve got big money on you to win it.

I’m not desperate in the slightest, I’m just very confident that we’ll get six points from the last twenty seven. Exactly the same way that I think you’ll win the CL. I’m biased there though because I’ve got big money on you to win it.
And you would be happy to claim those 6 points :

1, when hundreds are still dying daily
2, with a hugely modified set of rules that favour you

No need to replay, we all know the answer

Of course you’ll get the 6 points but we will be starting up in totally different rules and circumstances so in effect not the real premier! so yep you get your trophy but history will record it with a big fat Asterisk like the Fa Cup winners and the Champions league winners.

Just went to buy Fifa as im missing the footy and noticed that the Champions Edition released on Sep 2019 features VVD on the front.
Am I the only one who finds that a bit weird?

I dont know why they would not feature a player from the actual champions in the Champions Edition- regardless of the team.
You already know the answer........ ;-)

If you’ve read what I’ve already posted, you’d have seen that I’ve lost two people close to me through the virus. For that reason, I don’t believe that games should be started until the curve has been flattened which would then make it safe. And when that time comes, I think we’ll make short work of the six points. But until then I couldn’t give two fucks because there are more important things going on. Hope that clears any misunderstanding up.

Hundreds more will die too whose infections will be as a result of thousands of Liverpool fans assembling within 2 centimeters of each other (never mind 2 metres) outside Anfield which WILL happen regardless of how "insulted" Liverpool FC are at the mere thought that there's nothing they nor the Merseyside Police will be able to do to stop it.

Sorry I missed out the quote from our Liverpool apologist. He blamed the European ban on Utd and Everton. Not all their fault.

You’ve lost me here, mate. I’m pretty sure that Chelsea weren’t even in Europe in that period. So how they contributed is a mystery. And I didn’t blame the others, I said that they were contributors. The English football violence abroad in the early/mid 80s was systemic, Heysel was the peak of it.

Hundreds more will die too whose infections will be as a result of thousands of Liverpool fans assembling within 2 centimeters of each other (never mind 2 metres) outside Anfield which WILL happen regardless of how "insulted" Liverpool FC are at the mere thought that there's nothing they nor the Merseyside Police will be able to do to stop.

Oh, there’ll be loads of selfish ****s who do that. Loads and loads.
Wouldn’t turn a hair if any of them were infected, deserve everything they get.

so @Greggery Peccary what have Liverpool done to help out their staff, their fans and local community, and the NHS?

Staff:
Lets furlough them...ooooo noooo bad publicity... beep beep, reverse reverse!
And...Approx 'We need to get the season completed, no matter how'.

Community: ?

NHS: ?

Compare to City:
Staff:
Full pay immediately announced after the govt announced their 80% pay scheme.
Consistent 'No football till it's safe' statements from the start.

Community:
Infrastructure food donated (along with United).
Staff (players (all squads), ex-players etc) contacting vulnerable City fans.

NHS:
Turning over large parts of the infrastructure for their use - Admin, mental recovery etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.