Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory lad, do yourself a favour and leave this thread as read only, you do seem ok but I feel like I'm watching a car crash in slow mo.

Gregory lad, do yourself a favour and leave this thread as read only, you do seem ok but I feel like I'm watching a car crash in slow mo.

Aye, I think the BTN thread may be more sedate. Thanks for being civil though, I can feel the hostility ramping right up...haha!

To be fair, Liverpool have been doing a fair bit of community support too, as have most clubs. Shouldn't turn it into a point scoring competition.
I agree on both points. the '?'s were for him/her to fill out - I presumed the club would have done some local community stuff, but I'm fairly certain the infrastructure hasn't been offered.

The main point I was trying to make was the attitudes of each club to how 19/20 season is concluded - a fudge (playing with the football rules to get to an artifical end result, which focuses on just one club's outcome), a null and void or a it's delayed until such time it can start, pushing everything else back (including not having the 20/21 season).

JASR

Reactions: Ric
I’m not desperate in the slightest, I’m just very confident that we’ll get six points from the last twenty seven. Exactly the same way that I think you’ll win the CL. I’m biased there though because I’ve got big money on you to win it.
So you come in here when it looks like you might get to play and get the title,where have you been u p till now,getting ready to gloat are we

So you come in here when it looks like you might get to play and get the title,where have you been u p till now,getting ready to gloat are we
I will be surprised if we play football at all and I think the government don’t believe that we will play. Liverpool fans can hope all they want, sometimes things transpire that are Just more important and bigger than football.

Not at all. By my reckoning, you’re going to have one of the biggest seasons of your lives so to come on and gloat would be pretty pointless. I think you’ll win the CL once it’s resumed. Said to a City lad I know that you’d beat Real home and away and I’m halfway there already. What I’m getting at is it’s not oneupmanship, it’s just talking about the game. As has been said by a few already, bigger things to worry about.

Not at all. By my reckoning, you’re going to have one of the biggest seasons of your lives so to come on and gloat would be pretty pointless. I think you’ll win the CL once it’s resumed. Said to a City lad I know that you’d beat Real home and away and I’m halfway there already. What I’m getting at is it’s not oneupmanship, it’s just talking about the game. As has been said by a few already, bigger things to worry about.
Bigger than centurian season,every record since the prem began barr one which we equalled or last season and the domestic treble + 1,nah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.