Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Just seen this with Geoff Shreeves, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

Absolute bollocks.

I hope the majority of clubs tell the FA to shove it
I don't know, they need to decide something and it's not the absolute worst scenario been put forward. This season is done as far as I can see and they have to plan for the next without being sure of when it may start.

I don't know, they need to decide something and it's not the absolute worst scenario been put forward. This season is done as far as I can see and they have to plan for the next without being sure of when it may start.

There top for a reason. But im sure many are still the same with this. IF it was mathematically impossible for them to not bugger up the league. Award it to them, and then same for those being relegated/promoted.

But all can be caught up/overtaken.

Lets just hope its not a mess like whats going on in the Scottish game.

You’re right it’s a numbers game but for vast swathes of the population it’s a very low level danger. Many other things that many people routinely do are also inherently dangerous but we do them.
I'm 54 .... And can remember MANY times when watching City has not been good for my health :O

Again, yous are misunderstanding what im saying....i have never suggested restarting with no fans or no var or shorter halfs or any of that absolute bollox....i am suggesting just stalling the league....wait until all is back to normal....or as safely possible....and carry on, no change. All teams will have the same advantage/disadvantage.

It will probably be Xmas by the time its sorted...or even later....so no point having a 20/21 season.....prepare for the Euros....get that done, back in for the 21/22 season.....
So you're saying let's guarantee another season is screwed to keep the Money grabbers happy. All you're doing is shifting the problem a few months down the road.

The official figures are: cases 226343 deaths: 32692. My basic arithmetic would suggest that around 1 in 7 die or a 14% mortality rate. I'm not sure I would want to put myself or anyone I care for in any sort of an increased risk environment-but maybe I'm just a soft bastard!!
scary figures indeed, but their wrong because the infected/recovery percentage is much much higher than those figures say, the true rate is below 2% and there is a lot of margin for error there

Strange how no talk about finishing the FA Cup which involves all clubs in the football pyramid and whose integrity would not be compromised being a knockout competition based on the luck of the draw and relatively few games remaining.

I forgot. Liverpool were knocked out and have been knocked out of the CL too.

just stop and think for one second.
you think they should finish this season, doesnt matter when because they can fuck next season off.?

they are whinging about 300m they might have to pay back ,and you really think they will forego 4 billion(or whatever they get between them for a season)read it carefully,think what you've previously posted and post again.
Whatever remuneration has been agreed upon for next season is clearly not going to come rolling in so it’s not a question of them forgoing that or not. Logistically it makes a lot more sense for them to concentrate on finishing off this season whenever the chance arises.

Tiny percentage of under 45s who have it need hospital treatment.

If we have little data about “the way this disease absolutely wrecks people’s lungs permanently” then how do you know it does ??
Players have family ,kids,underlying health issues

tell the parents of the six week old baby,the five yr old,the nine year old,the twelve year old,the thirteen year old,the teenagers,those in their twenties and thirties that have died don't matter because they are only a small percentage of the total

I have posted the evidence for long term lung damage from China and other countries and also scientists and drs here and in america,google it

Look at what Dr Eva has had to say in the lungs of atheletes

I had covid start of March and still get breathless on exertion and I had perfect lungs before

From the BBC just now on restrictions in training when they restart:

Tackling will be banned, pitches disinfected and players restricted to groups of five when the Premier League starts a first phase of team training.

League bosses hope training can begin on Monday, restricted to 75 minutes.

Just sack it off, please oh please. Give Liverpool a plastic cup and a shiny badge if they're upset, and let the rest just be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.