Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Fuck me the teaching unions, those cvnts arent interested in children or education all they care about is their members which I suppose is their function but nevertheless their hypocrisy grates. They even opposed teaching kids online as it might be too stressful for the teachers.

I guess you have experience of the fact that teachers don't care about the kids ?

as someone who's parents were both teachers and there fore I know a fair few teachers. Going by my parents they were very hard working and dedicated to teaching and the kids. I would often over my parents talking about work and how a pupil was doing and talking about work.

But teaching has changed you tell a kid of and the parents are straight up the school wanting action taken against the teacher, it has become more and more difficult, ever since Thatcher started attacking the teachers, every torie leader has carried it on

I bet the players look at the teaching union and think I wish our union would stand up for us.

Frankfurt have said that they will be sanitizing all balls at half time. This seems extreme as just washing hands should be enough.
I was in hospital once for some minor surgery in the meat n two veg area, they sanitized my balls and I've never felt so clean. Lovely experience.

Think this would be a big hit for the players, much better than the half time cuppa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.