Summer Transfers

Semedo now rumoured to Juventus according to Mundo Deportivo which is Barca's board paper apparently. Don't think we are interested.

I wonder where that leaves Cancelo if that is true, I don't think the lad wants to be here.

I wonder where that leaves Cancelo if that is true, I don't think the lad wants to be here.

It leaves him with a contract until 2025, he'll be fine.

Yes but did you Forget that
Cancelo has changed teams 3 times in 3 years, clearly he wants to move on.
I don't think the lad would be happy to break his streak.

It leaves him with a contract until 2025, he'll be fine.
Contracts mean nothing, I am happy for him to stay and I think he is a good player. Plenty of smoke all season about him not being happy though. I still think he will be gone.

Contracts mean nothing, I am happy for him to stay and I think he is a good player. Plenty of smoke all season about him not being happy though. I still think he will be gone.
Why is he not happy and where did you know about it?

Why is he not happy and where did you know about it?
Could be lots of reasons; new country, new league, sat on the bench, sick of Pep's tactics. I don't know exactly but there has been more than one story printed about it this season by the media (Makes me think someone somewhere is talking, of all the players they could talk about they chose Cancelo) and I think even a few people on here have dropped a few hints that all is not well where Cancelo is concerned.

The deal for Semedo looked to make sense but Juve's deal puts more on the table for Barca so they will take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.