Stupid little things that bug you

When they call a restaurant a posh name incorporating the name of the street it's on.
We have a posh street near us called Tedder Avenue.
So all the businesses are called something like "Mark B on Tedder"

Pretentious twats. Haha.

When I want to type a comma on my phone my fat thumb presses the emoticon button next to it, it really pisses me off. I just did it in that comma just then aswell.

Fuck off.

People queuing outside stores at the moment standing in between the 2metre markers and looking at their phones as people move forward.

When they call a restaurant a posh name incorporating the name of the street it's on.
We have a posh street near us called Tedder Avenue.
So all the businesses are called something like "Mark B on Tedder"

Pretentious twats. Haha.

There's a resteraunt near me called Albert's, it's on the east lancs road in Swinton, it has an M27 postcode, which is the postcode for, you guessed it....Swinton.

It is a resteraunt in Swinton.

But they insist in calling themselves Albert's of Worsley. It isn't in Worsley you pretentious, lying bastards. Really winds up.

Since we're on the subject of accents. As a Dubliner we tend to keep the 'g' silent on the end of words like 'going', shopping and playing etc. So when I hear fellow dubs trying desperately hard to fit in the 'g' it makes me cringe
Perfect examples Conor McGregor and Frank Stapleton
I know I'm showing my peasant side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.