Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

While I agree, and think this is what should have happened, it would have implied that clubs care about match-going fans.

Therein lies the answer as to why no-one said anything.

if they play one game behind closed doors I for one am seriously considering giving football the big f@ck off. Final straw as far as I am concerned. Any day of the week games , any time kick off, 4,5 o’clock cup final kick offs on a Sunday, price increase year on year. Shit beer shit food shit service, sit down, stand up, sing up, put that banner down, and so on.

I’m sure a lot of people will still forget all that and still turn out and well done to them. But me I am a afraid after 50 + years I may well finally blow the final whistle on myself and say see ya.
Covid19 truly shows who we really can support.

Nobody agrees with you,i think you are trolling
How about that game then
Plenty of people agree with me. You’re just a typical virtue signalling liberal who shouts and shouts and resorts to personal abuse when somebody else puts forward an opinion you disagree with

if they play one game behind closed doors I for one am seriously considering giving football the big f@ck off. Final straw as far as I am concerned. Any day of the week games , any time kick off, 4,5 o’clock cup final kick offs on a Sunday, price increase year on year. Shit beer shit food shit service, sit down, stand up, sing up, put that banner down, and so on.

I’m sure a lot of people will still forget all that and still turn out and well done to them. But me I am a afraid after 50 + years I may well finally blow the final whistle on myself and say see ya.
Covid19 truly shows who we really can support.

I'm with you 100%

Plenty of people agree with me. You’re just a typical virtue signalling liberal who shouts and shouts and resorts to personal abuse when somebody else puts forward an opinion you disagree with

"Plenty" is not the correct reply , and you know it , you are in a vast minority , but i believe everyone is entitled to an opinion and deserved to be heard no matter how ill thought out.

How many wins do liverpool need?

As long as those required wins are achieved then theyll happily bin the season off. Its always been about ‘them’ winning it.

Let em have it. How fuckin soulless for them. First in 30 years and no fans at the stadium, no parade. Lovely.

And for what its worth, if the fans cant be at the stadiums then dont play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.