Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

To be fair red bubble and amazon are selling city ones as well as other clubs

Fair enough - those things are tacky and fairly ridiculous. If any matter with the virus on/in it comes into contact with that cloth material it will linger there and the mask will just harbour the virus. Meanwhile the person wearing it could expose themselves to it, limit the amount of oxygen they are taking into their bodies and increase the amount of CO2 in their blood, (hence stories of older folk collapsing with them on) and, if they have Covid19 they could be just reinfecting themselves with every breath (from what I heard on Radio 4).

Last edited:
"Plenty" is not the correct reply , and you know it , you are in a vast minority , but i believe everyone is entitled to an opinion and deserved to be heard no matter how ill thought out.
I wasn’t aware of any polling on the subject when I used the deliberately vague term “plenty” and I’m not sure how you quantify or give evidence for your term “vast minority”. Damn straight I’m entitled to my opinion and you’re being just as offensive as she was by saying it’s ill thought out. How do you know it’s ill thought out ?

I wasn’t aware of any polling on the subject when I used the deliberately vague term “plenty” and I’m not sure how you quantify or give evidence for your term “vast minority”. Damn straight I’m entitled to my opinion and you’re being just as offensive as she was by saying it’s ill thought out. How do you know it’s ill thought out ?

I see the future for you , you will be among the plenty on RAWK

Ha ha you think disagreeing with you is people being offensive, never venture into the off topic sub forum mate it may shock you ;-)

Or is my response also offensive?

If games are to be played behind closed doors, technically the matches can be played any day, any time, like 2 o'clock on a Monday afternoon or on a Thursday afternoon it doesn't matter as there wont be any fans there

If games are to be played behind closed doors, technically the matches can be played any day, any time, like 2 o'clock on a Monday afternoon or on a Thursday afternoon it doesn't matter as there wont be any fans there

Probably not, I amsure the bundesliga had to be contractually played the same times as were set originally hence why the games were not split into more times for viewing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.