Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Joined up thinking from you there, I want society to restart and dippers want the league to restart ergo I’m a dipper. You’ve just demonstrated the futility in engaging with you on any sensible level.

You can make any assumption you want , it was a light hearted reference that your opinion would be more poplular on the RAWK forum , i wouldnt accuse any Blue of being a Dipper , i wont expect a reply , as you do not want to engage , have a nice evening.

if they play one game behind closed doors I for one am seriously considering giving football the big f@ck off. Final straw as far as I am concerned. Any day of the week games , any time kick off, 4,5 o’clock cup final kick offs on a Sunday, price increase year on year. Shit beer shit food shit service, sit down, stand up, sing up, put that banner down, and so on.

I’m sure a lot of people will still forget all that and still turn out and well done to them. But me I am a afraid after 50 + years I may well finally blow the final whistle on myself and say see ya.
Covid19 truly shows who we really can support.

+1

My lad is watching the German match in his room. I can hear the match mostly the players shouting. It doesnt sound great without fans. Now if the premier league restarts I guess the tv companys would have to turn all mic's of pitchside as you would ever swear word, or are all matches going to be after the 9pm watershed ?. If not our matches will be played in complete silence.

Just need to give one of the coaches a drum.

If the Champions League restarts and completes during August, are we really that arsed?

I can’t think of anything worse than winning the CL behind closed doors, it will be utter shite.

I applaud you blind optimism.
UEFA will NEVER allow us to win it, even if we were to get to the final.
The Stuffed brown Envelopes and ‘you’ll never officiate again’ threats will be rife.

I applaud you blind optimism.
UEFA will NEVER allow us to win it, even if we were to get to the final.
The Stuffed brown Envelopes and ‘you’ll never officiate again’ threats will be rife.
They'll have to sanitize the envelope's contents - interesting to see them trying to disguise all the money spilling out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.