Will City win the league next season?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I think next season will be a huge test of Pep. My own view is if you are to have a chance your defence needs sorted. I was reading up here that when VVD was with us, you were looking at him but decided not to put a bid in. Even though you have spent more on one defender than we have our team, to me, it's not fit for purpose and hasn't been for a few years.

So, yes if you fix the defence and no if you don't.

Depends who Pigmob want to win it.

To answer your question seriously then I don't see why not. We need either Stones to pull his tripe out or a new, capable partner for Laporte. I think Ferdy needs to go back to def mid (on the basis he's still got his legs), and Rodri could do with a bit more mobility. Foden should hopefully flourish now that Silva has retired and I have a feeling we might see alot more of Jesus next season.

I haven't even mentioned KDB, Sterling, Bernardo and hopefully Mendy can go a few weeks without getting injured.

Fuck me, it's reminded me how fucking brilliant our squad is. Thanks for inadvertently cheering me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Liverpool match the consistency of the last 2 seasons? If so then we have to get 2 rock solid defenders in or we'll fall short.
Man yoo will chuck a shedload of money at it once again, will they finally get lucky?

I think next season will be a huge test of Pep. My own view is if you are to have a chance your defence needs sorted. I was reading up here that when VVD was with us, you were looking at him but decided not to put a bid in. Even though you have spent more on one defender than we have our team, to me, it's not fit for purpose and hasn't been for a few years.

So, yes if you fix the defence and no if you don't.

not fit for purpose for years ? Even tho we won three domestic trophies the year before this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.