Stupid little things that bug you

I was in the Co-op today. Patiently standing on one marker after another in the queue, like you do. But this young woman kept pushing forward and standing within a foot of me. Every time I moved to the next marker, so did she, like she was my girlfriend or something.

Normally, at my age, I'd be flattered. In present circumstances I kept thinking "Stupid cow - stupid cow!"

I almost expected her to follow me out and get in the fucking car.
That's where you were going wrong. You should have been saying it loudly

All the rage in my house since having kids (no longer a risk waking them when going for a leak).......
The only problem with a sit down piss, particularly when your in the middle of a shit and having a read is, if your not careful the piss flows out between the toilet seat and the bowl all over your Kex. If the Good Lord had wanted us to sit whilst having a pee he would have designed our knob with a right angle in it.

There's a resteraunt near me called Albert's, it's on the east lancs road in Swinton, it has an M27 postcode, which is the postcode for, you guessed it....Swinton.

It is a resteraunt in Swinton.

But they insist in calling themselves Albert's of Worsley. It isn't in Worsley you pretentious, lying bastards. Really winds up.
used to see a girl about 20 years ago...whenever she was introduced to someone she'd say she was from Worsley.....she lived in Little fuckin Hulton.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.