Stupid little things that bug you

All the pumps at Morrisons in Swinton are rigged to stop at 01 pence..

Plays havoc with my OCD, means I've got to round it up to the next fiver... 01 pence again..

.. Before I know it I've filled the tank with £65.01 pounds worth of fuel.. I only called in for twenty quids worth ffs..!
You need help

Near me, there’s a long standing rugby club called Bowdon RUFC. It’s not in Bowdon (Bowdon is on the other side of Altrincham town centre), it’s on the Timperley side of Clay Lane at the back of the Broomwood council estate.

Even more annoyingly, immediately next door to this, a gym opened up last decade on the same side of Clay Lane as the rugby club. They called themselves Hale Country Club and Spa.

Again, it’s not in Hale, it’s in Timperley, also at the back of the Broomwood council estate, and not in the countryside (so why call itself “Country Club”?).

And further, frustratingly, on the gym’s website it describes itself as being “in the heart of Cheshire” when Timperley (and Bowdon and Hale too) is in Trafford.

So on the Timperley side of Clay Lane there is Bowden RUFC and Hale CC&S (“in the heart of Cheshire”), in Trafford, Greater Manchester, within the continuous Manchester conurbation.

Did they knock down The Silver Wings club for that gym?

The only problem with a sit down piss, particularly when your in the middle of a shit and having a read is, if your not careful the piss flows out between the toilet seat and the bowl all over your Kex. If the Good Lord had wanted us to sit whilst having a pee he would have designed our knob with a right angle in it.

Or just give you a bigger dick :)

You need help

Sorry for just getting back to you, I've been arranging all the tins in the cupboard so the labels are facing forward.. soups, beans, tomatoes etc..!

32 tea bags in the caddy at all times and the coffee not dropping below the line on the jar..!

Btw, I was kidding re fueling up the car..

I stopped at £30.01..

Sorry for just getting back to you, I've been arranging all the tins in the cupboard so the labels are facing forward.. soups, beans, tomatoes etc..!

32 tea bags in the caddy at all times and the coffee not dropping below the line on the jar..!

Btw, I was kidding re fueling up the car..

I stopped at £30.01..
I’m like that n’all. Everything has its place and everything is very orderly. Labels facing out at all times.

If I ever break £30.00, I have to get to £30.30, make sure it’s a good number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.