COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been watching you for years so what's the problem now or did you not know !!
CCTV everywhere, the moment you turn you're phone on you're being tracked .
You never know this time it might help you and you're family to stay alive.

The South Koreans had already had this discussion and introduced legislation that prioritized public health over privacy; it's a key reason why they could utilize apps and combat the virus so aggressively. We often heard that Britain couldn't endure a lockdown because it's not that kind of society, but the vast majority of people demonstrated that they are willing to make enormous sacrifices to save the lives of others. Perhaps it would thus be opportune for politicians to debate the issue and see what could be done just in case a second wave does strike.

They've been watching you for years so what's the problem now or did you not know !!
CCTV everywhere, the moment you turn you're phone on you're being tracked .
You never know this time it might help you and you're family to stay alive.
Like I.D cards that most of the World have, if you have nothing to hide what is the problem ?

Honestly don't get the ID card problem. Most people have a driving license on them don't they?
No they don't, not everyone drives and it is certainly not a legal document to prove who you are for lets say a bank loan. As I alluded to most civilised countries have I.D cards, Germany for example have an Ausweis which they produce at a Bank and can travel around Germany on planes etc. It makes it so easy for transactions etc and more importantly averts fraud.

No they don't, not everyone drives and it is certainly not a legal document to prove who you are for lets say a bank loan. As I alluded to most civilised countries have I.D cards, Germany for example have an Ausweis which they produce at a Bank and can travel around Germany on planes etc. It makes it so easy for transactions etc and more importantly averts fraud.

I mean I don't see people's issue with em, I agree with your points. I'll be needing one myself soon.

I would have no issue carrying one nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.