Arsenal game 17th June.

It’s gonna be football mate. Do you like football? If you were walking through a park where a match was on on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday morning, would you look across and watch it for a bit?
I’ve had my fill of professional football long before covid, and watched City and no one else (apart from tournament international games), but the game itself I am still interested in.
When I go and watch City, I don’t do it for the humour of those sat around me, or for the singing, or the atmosphere (if all those happen, then great), but I do it to watch City play football.
They’ll be playing football, so I’ll be watching, beer in hand, hoping they win.
It’s the best we’ve got.
Unfortunately having 'the best we've got' rushed back in order to finish this already ruined season means that the next season will now in all likelihood be a delayed farce too.

Fans may not like like it

Do you honestly think it makes a difference to an elite professional footballer.
They have overcome so many obstacles to get to their level, no fans will not bother them.
Well it obviously affects them yes. Hence only 5 home wins from 27 German games in empty stadia.

Also, look at team’s home and away form in a usual season with fans and you’ll see a stark difference for just about every team. Of course the fans make a huge difference.

I’ll be watching every city game but I’ll be watching it as I would watch a pre season game. Couldn’t care less what the result is.

City should really be finding a way to let seasoncard holders see the games they were supposed to see. There’s not a chance I’m paying for sky or bt sports and giving those vultures any money.

believe around 20-30 games on sky/Bt will be free

Won’t be watching. A complete farce. Final proof that money > fans. This season was ruined a couple of months ago, and now they’ve actively ruined next season too.

Unfortunately having 'the best we've got' rushed back in order to finish this already ruined season means that the next season will now in all likelihood be a delayed farce too.
With a Euro Championship in between the end of season 20/21 and start of 21/2. Effects of this will be felt for a while.

It’s gonna be football mate. Do you like football? If you were walking through a park where a match was on on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday morning, would you look across and watch it for a bit?
I’ve had my fill of professional football long before covid, and watched City and no one else (apart from tournament international games), but the game itself I am still interested in.
When I go and watch City, I don’t do it for the humour of those sat around me, or for the singing, or the atmosphere (if all those happen, then great), but I do it to watch City play football.
They’ll be playing football, so I’ll be watching, beer in hand, hoping they win.
It’s the best we’ve got.
difference is football on the park doesn't have a predetermined result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.