Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

Anyone still give a damn about this competition ?
Never considered it ever to be a competition. Everything about it is purely for money making, ridiculously named as “CHAMPIONS” League for starters. Then co-efficient’s changed for the benefit of the “HISTORY” Clubs, and draws organised to keep certain teams and countries apart, whilst pandering to the Great God TV by having matches on different days and times.

No time for it whatsoever.

Months after our win in Madrid, nobody knows how we will play...not us ,not em.... Im feckin wandering and im not so sure if we can go to the next round...

So 2 from the next round of 8 would forfeit, a free to semis for 2 teams?

Edit, got that wrong, Lyon would go out in this round and whoever draws PSG next round wound get the free.

might as well let liverpool back in then.

Anyone still give a damn about this competition ?

Yes of course . City are still in aren't they. Some people need to use the impetus of this terrible virus to find a new hobby. Many have realised football is not for them. I am sure pep will be working on some new tactical strategies for me to enjoy. League, fa cup, and CL to look forward to. I am sure pep doesn't mind where the games are.

Yes of course . City are still in aren't they. Some people need to use the impetus of this terrible virus to find a new hobby. Many have realised football is not for them. I am sure pep will be working on some new tactical strategies for me to enjoy. League, fa cup, and CL to look forward to. I am sure pep doesn't mind where the games are.
forget League,lets go for FA Cup and CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.