Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on here saying Sancho ain’t worth 100m and the next Walcott

I presumed, was being facetious. I do love it when people say things like this. Just totally highlights how many people have absolutely no understanding of the game at all. They're absolutely nothing alike at all. Sancho is pure technique. Walcott could barely control his legs.

I presumed, was being facetious. I do love it when people say things like this. Just totally highlights how many people have absolutely no understanding of the game at all. They're absolutely nothing alike at all. Sancho is pure technique. Walcott could barely control his legs.

I mean it only took 3 bad months after 100 goals and assists in <100 games for the same crowd to start talking about Sterling being an overhyped Andros Townsend.

bet you £100 to charity sancho would never surpass Walcott best season goal wise If he returns to the English game ???

21 goals his best season.

bet you £100 to charity sancho would never surpass Walcott best season goal wise If he returns to the English game ???

A one off. Loads of players had very good one-off seasons. Clint Dempsey once scored 23 goals in a season for example, but it never meant anything as like Walcott though he couldn't do it again though. If Walcott scored 20+ goals every season people would have rated him. He didn't though did he? He averaged about 10 a season overall.

And there's literally no point in a bet from some stranger that'll take about a decade to complete and we'll all completely forget about. Anyway, I'm confident that Sancho will consistently score around 15/20 goals a season, and get just as many assists, if not more. He's considerably better. Once again, he's absolutely nothing like Walcott as a player. The goal tally thing is irrelevant. The only real comparison is that they're both English forwards.

Guarantee that 95% of City fans on here would want him if he hadn't left the club previously.

Last edited:

Didn't Walshit play as a CF? Think he did. Plus his best league return is 14 goals and his average per season is probably about 5. He's scored 74 goals in 350 games 1 in 5 he's assisted 50 in 350 1 in 7 an absolute terrible return from a shit player.

Sancho would overtake Walcott figures within 5 years, save your £100

A one off. Loads of players had very good one-off seasons. Clint Dempsey once scored 23 goals in a season for example, but it never meant anything as like Walcott though he couldn't do it again though. If Walcott scored 20+ goals every season people would have rated him. He didn't though did he? He averaged about 10 a season overall.

And there's literally no point in a bet from some stranger that'll take about a decade to complete and we'll all completely forget about. Anyway, I'm confident that Sancho will consistently score around 15/20 goals a season, and get just as many assists, if not more. He's considerably better. Once again, he's absolutely nothing like Walcott as a player. The goal tally thing is irrelevant. The only real comparison is that they're both English forwards.

Guarantee that 95% of City fans on here would want him if he hadn't left the club previously.

So you’ve bottled the bet fella ?

Sancho is the most over rated youngster I’ve seen since Walcott that’s why I compared them, that German league is pony he won’t cut it in the prem, been bang average for England as well and that’s been against farmers half the time. Hype player, if he was Dutch he would be playing for Southampton

Didn't Walshit play as a CF? Think he did. Plus his best league return is 14 goals and his average per season is probably about 5. He's scored 74 goals in 350 games 1 in 5 he's assisted 50 in 350 1 in 7 an absolute terrible return from a shit player.

it’s a charity bet id gladly pay it.

Walcott is a shit player I’ll give you that, but he was rated from 16/17 as a wonderkid and never reached the levels he was meant to,
That’s what I think will happen to sancho. It’s my opinion Sir.

44 goals, 43 assists in three seasons all but a couple before he was 20. Around 3500 minutes of football. Just proves you don't know how to spot talent. German league might be easier but he's been incredibly consistent at such a young age.

He bossed our youth teams with Foden and Brahim for a good couple years. He's an excellent player and will only get better.

So you’ve bottled the bet fella ?

Sancho is the most over rated youngster I’ve seen since Walcott that’s why I compared them, that German league is pony he won’t cut it in the prem, been bang average for England as well and that’s been against farmers half the time. Hype player, if he was Dutch he would be playing for Southampton

Haha bottling a bet? Okay, I agree. I'll see you in 2035 when Sancho retires ffs.

Edit - happy to put it up to £200. Literally neither of us will remember though, so its totally pointless.

44 goals, 43 assists in three seasons all but a couple before he was 20. Around 3500 minutes of football. Just proves you don't know how to spot talent. German league might be easier but he's been incredibly consistent at such a young age.

He bossed our youth teams with Foden and Brahim for a good couple years. He's an excellent player and will only get better.

brahim is another hype player, he’s toilet be playing for Malaga in 2 years time.

Walcott would put those figures up in the German league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.