Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Just been confirmed that the dippers game v Everton will go ahead at Goodison , if that can be played there then our game against the dippers can be played at the Etihad ?
Nah. Think you have the wrong end of the stick BC. We dont play in red, nor are media darlings, nor have various and countless favours handed to us. Therefore we do not qualify to play our games at home in this new mini season, played under a different rule set. Nor can our fans be trusted not to turn up in their droves and possibly commit riotous acts of willful damage on property belonging to the opposition, nor their fans. We have a long way to go before we are perceived as Footballing Gods who are faultless to the core

Just been confirmed that the dippers game v Everton will go ahead at Goodison , if that can be played there then our game against the dippers can be played at the Etihad ?

Its farcical and so transparent as to what is afoot here.

2 wins and they will suspend the season immediately saying it isn't safe which lets be honest, it isn't.

I will say it again. If we as a club are facilitating anything that helps those ****s at Liverpool FC in anyway shape or form then disappointed doesnt even begin to cover it.

We should now insist that all our home games be played at home and anything else will be met with a no and a court case if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 wins and they will suspend the season immediately saying it isn't safe which lets be honest, it isn't.

I suggested this a while ago, it's what's going to happen. Not before there's a victory parade before the second wave hits us. But it'll be worth it because it means more to them.

Its farcical and so transparent as to what is afoot here.

I will say it again. If we as a club are facilitating anything that helps those ****s at Liverpool FC in anyway shape or form then disappointed doesnt even begin to cover it.

We should now insist that all our home games be played at home and anything else will be met with a no and a court case if needed.
I hope they do suspend the season once they have enough points to be crowned champions... even our resident wums wouldn’t be able to argue the validity of the * then.

I thought it's about TV money, no?
Season will be fully completed, no probs.
We will have a champion* whoever it will be.
And a party without true party feelings.

Reading through another thread, the phase ‘a city built on slavery’ made me laugh. As the scousers always enjoy a ‘funny’ banner, I thought that phase would work perfectly for one of ours.

Or, as proud Mancunians, what about ‘Abe Lincoln was a blue’ in commemoration of our forefathers’ support of anti-slavery. ‘I thank the working men of Manchester for their sublime heroism’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.