Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the outset of the season the intention has been clear; the demise of cash cow #1 has cost way too much in terms of loss of revenues for the EPL and associated leeches and so an alternative strategy to get fully behind ensuring the success of cash cow #2 has been in play. Every ludicrous decision that we have witnessed throughout the season should be referenced with this context in mind, all of which of course is underpinned by the sycophants and lickspittles littered throughout the media. "Tainted" doesn't even come close. Just don't expect the 2nd best band of brand-following fan boys to see it.

Firmly believe that this year's title was decided before a ball was kicked. If the objective is to have a different winner each year, I'd put me mortgage on Stretford Shitehawks winning it next season to keep the money rolling in.

Thats another loaded question from you Jimbo - for the record you are being too transparent as this has been done a death in this thread which I don't believe has passed you by.

I'm surprised you have had as many genuine responses as you have thus far........
maybe other posters didn't read as much into it as you.

Over 40,000 deaths in this country and your worried if fans will see the title as tainted , says it all really.
People are allowed to distract themselves from external events surely?
To paraphrase Orwell"opium of the masses"

If they can't ensure safety etc ( Merseyside police track record precedes them) then the gobshites shouldn't be allowed to play palace at mordor the week after. Truth is if they play it at goodison they will congregate somewhere for sure. And guess what...it won't be their fault.

Play our match at Bramhall Lane. I'm sure the SYP will welcome them...

You were 6 points clear in the old premier league, the restart is a completely different competition with different rules, more subs, no fans no VAR, neutral grounds , a 3 month break. Hence why I think it should be null n void.
We were more than 6 points clear mate

Firmly believe that this year's title was decided before a ball was kicked. If the objective is to have a different winner each year, I'd put me mortgage on Stretford Shitehawks winning it next season to keep the money rolling in.
Most corrupt season i’ve Seen in 40yrs of watching football , if VAR stays it will be like this every year, winners decided off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.