I sense trouble on Thursday

Maybe we should welcome them in a football factory stylee, you know a bit of bouncing on the spot, stone island jacket flapping in the breeze and addidas sambas shimmering in the sun.

Sums it up succinctly. The whole thing is fucked up. Liverpool fans seem to have a free pass to be murderers. Who knows how many deaths will ultimately be traced to these morons who think football celebrations supersede global pandemic guidance. And as you say, the media are completely fine with it too. It leaves you completely exasperated with the world and everybody in it.
Perhaps the council might enforce a ban on gatherings now they set that listed eyesore on fire last night.

I think that's a bit harsh - from the last couple of nights events you don't think there is any possibility that they will travel to Manchester?

Ive seen some video on Facebook of a car full of them rocking up at Old Trafford, fair play to the rag giving them shit back. Getting in a car and driving to some rivals football ground wouldn’t be the first thing I would do, Ive been in the ground 3 out of the 4 times we have been confirmed champions. Those horrible scummy twats won’t get that so fuck em.

Let them do what they want. They'll desperately try to emulate our first Premier League win and the celebrations that followed. They'll never have that pitch invasion, they'll never have the open-top bus parade the next day etc.

They've won the title with an asterisk and no-one to celebrate.

Ive seen some video on Facebook of a car full of them rocking up at Old Trafford, fair play to the rag giving them shit back. Getting in a car and driving to some rivals football ground wouldn’t be the first thing I would do, Ive been in the ground 3 out of the 4 times we have been confirmed champions. Those horrible scummy twats won’t get that so fuck em.

My thoughts too. No walking the cup round the stadium in front of their fans, no open top bus, I bet they can't even do the lifting of the cup when they all get on the stage due to social distancing.

No fanfare, no fireworks, absolutely nowt. The fans are desperate for a party, and they can't have one.

Not going to happen. Won’t be allowed to travel on public transport, no coaches available, they could drive themselves down individually but then they can’t drink and they’ll have nowhere to park, the Etihad gates will be Locked and manned by security. Plus why would you want to be outside the ground and not see your team play?
...all I would say is don’t underestimate their stupidity. It’s quite prodigious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.