Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you the mayor of Liverpool because he has blamed liverpools fans behaviour on that fact that all fans behave like Liverpool fans, now you might be right and spurs might behave like Liverpool. But if remember rightly after a 44 year wait I don't remember City fans setting fire to Manchester buildings or firing fireworks into fans. All I remember is City fans celebrating and getting pissed.

So predictable having a pop at Spurs lol

Bwahahahaha - Crouchinho posts that his opinion is “bang on the money”, reads it back, realises he comes across as a bit of a prick and then quickly deletes it.
It was bang on the money, i deleted my comment because I didn't want to argue with you, you're looking for an argument.

My opinion still is correct, with all the media showing people at beaches, parks and glorifying protests it didn't surprise me one bit they were out in mass numbers.

As for the town hall shit, well they're scousers and not the brightest of folk

There you go,I put the post back up for you, prick!!!! Lol

Just seen 2 grown ass men dressed in full dipper kits, with socks pulled up, walking through the park together near mine.

Not sure I should've used the word men tbf.
Holding hands? Its the socks that makes me think that, with the ķnee covered as well.

Any adult man who wears any replica stuff below the waist is weeeeeird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.