Kalidou Koulibaly

In negotiations per Sam Lee. Could deffo see us pulling this off for somewhere in the 60m+ region if our appeal is successfull. It's apparent that Koulibaly wants to come to City

Don't think the appeal will have anything to do with it, if we can agree a deal we will sign him regardless.

Half.

We need a top level LB as well before I'll feel comfortable.

Imo we should sell Mendy and keep Zin as the back up LB.

Zin is the better player and better professional.

With a CB pairing of Laporte and Koulibaly, the left back would be covered a lot better. Rodri, Laporte and Koulibaly keeping the dor shut with the full backs and number 8s helping out.

The way City roll they like the players to
commit to them before making their moves. “Terms” is often a euphemism for the players agent saying “yep that sort of contract is fine we really want to join”.

The other side of that coin are players who say “sure if you pay me more than X will I’ll come”. We tend to walk away from those deals.

Half.

We need a top level LB as well before I'll feel comfortable.

Imo we should sell Mendy and keep Zin as the back up LB.

Zin is the better player and better professional.
I see what you're saying (even though I still have faith in our LBs), it's just we won 2 titles and accrued 198 points with a combination of Delph, Zinchenko, and bits of Mendy at LB. I strongly believe our CBs are key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.