Kalidou Koulibaly

The way City roll they like the players to
commit to them before making their moves. “Terms” is often a euphemism for the players agent saying “yep that sort of contract is fine we really want to join”.

The other side of that coin are players who say “sure if you pay me more than X will I’ll come”. We tend to walk away from those deals.

rightly so as well - i hear a lot from people on here that a big part of whether we sign a player is all about their commitment to the club/project and their personality - a bernardo over a pogba for instance or a Kun over an Ibrahimovich

Hope it stays that way

The way City roll they like the players to
commit to them before making their moves. “Terms” is often a euphemism for the players agent saying “yep that sort of contract is fine we really want to join”.

The other side of that coin are players who say “sure if you pay me more than X will I’ll come”. We tend to walk away from those deals.

Or the plane ends up in Paris.

Its interesting you have to reply in such a way and also with such presumption

I know its highly unlikely/a certainty Pep will play him in such a way......BUT..... he, in my opinion, is still our best defensive midfield option.

Hope that clears it up for you
He was our best DM not now...

rightly so as well - i hear a lot from people on here that a big part of whether we sign a player is all about their commitment to the club/project and their personality - a bernardo over a pogba for instance or a Kun over an Ibrahimovich

Hope it stays that way

I think it’s very grey areas this and not that simplistic. We may try and stay away from games but I am sure majority of our transfers also involve agents talking to other clubs.

It may well be that they ask for more money etc. and the club weigh that up. However, we don’t feel we need to have the highest hand at the table. Once our final offer is in we don’t increase because United have upped their offer.

Overall our package is what it is and that includes more then just finances.

There have probably also been players who have turned down more money at City to play elsewhere.

He was our best DM not now...

I’m with you we have to go with Rodri or Gundogen now.

I think next season will be a big one in that position as Gundogen is only suited to certain games and Rodri has some question marks but for me has shown a touch of class. I’m optimistic he’ll come good for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.