Adama Traore

he was utter shit against sheff utd last night! the amount of times he lost the ball, misplaced passes and just generally was shite was scary!

he was utter shit against sheff utd last night! the amount of times he lost the ball, misplaced passes and just generally was shite was scary!
I believe he was playing with a dislocated shoulder for most of the game,didn't pep have him at Barcelona? He's always come across to me as fast skilful but a head down sort of player, not a pep player imo

I believe he was playing with a dislocated shoulder for most of the game,didn't pep have him at Barcelona? He's always come across to me as fast skilful but a head down sort of player, not a pep player imo
I had exactly the same opinion up until this season where he seems to have found an end product. Would certainly give us something we are lacking at times in terms of pace and directness.

We need to avoid him IMHO, consistency is lacking and they want way too much money for him. Sometimes you see him in games and he's like a bull in a china shop.

I really struggle to see what he'd bring to the side apart from one very specific (and rare) scenario where our backs are against the wall and we need a threat on the break.

In terms of 95% of our games, where we're camped on the edge of the opponents box looking for the breakthrough, how does he contribute to that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.