CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Woke up multiple times last night... I'm in the states now so when I woke up at 5AM here time... I knew I couldn't get back to sleep knowing the decision was in. Got up and honestly had to prepare myself for the worst... milled around for a few. Had to decide where to go for the news... Opened up this forum and immediately saw the thread "... City exonerated." What a start to a week. Love this forum and this team.
CTID!!!!
GO YOU F##KING BLUES!!!!!!
Bang on mate. Glad it wasn't the one year ban you suspected.

Got a funny feeling that Leicester/Chelsea dropping points and ManUtd within reach of top 4 is related to the judgement. We know how desperate the UEFA tw*ts want the rags in their competition.
Not sure we can blame the judgement for Chelsea and Leicester turning to shit.

The lid has just been lifted off the smear campaign against our Club. Now anyone with the ability to think for themselves will be able to see the poisonous under-currents and vested interests manipulating European football. The noose just tightened around the scrawny necks of those responsible for this reprehensible, clear and orchestrated attack on our Club.
Although Dan Roen, David Conn, Robb Harris and the rest trying to say were guilty but UEFA failed to give enough current evidence to CAS ! Well you bone heads this is what CAS is therefore to judge on evidence not supposition!

A plastic rag at dinner saying that we're "still dodgy and have got away with whatever it was that we did".

I said "Liam - I've always gone by the rule that if you know fuck all about a subject, it's best not to talk about it because you're likely to make yourself look a bit of a dick."

Liam - "I was only joking."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.