Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t seem particularly quick and he is right-footed. But options are slim and we’re never going to bring in someone of Leroy’s quality.
There just aren't many players as fast and calm as Sane in the 18 yard box.

Having those 2 qualities us extremely rare. Tremendous speed and yet a calm reaction.

Very different player to Sane but bags of potential in this kid. 30-40m would bea steal for him and his potential. How many people had heard of Leroy before we paid 30m for him?
Everyone. But that's besides the point :)

Losing Sane is a bitter fucking pill to swallow. Quite a few games he got us goals on his sheer speed alone. I’d like us to get a rapid player to replace him.

When everything else fails, speed sometimes is one of those things that a defender can’t negate.

This Torres guy how quick is he?

Last edited:
He doesn't have sane esque speed but his speed is fairly good. He is just 19/20 so has got lot of time to develop. The thing is he has got 6 foot plus height. This might be an important arsenal for us in set pieces. No brainer signing specially in such (reported) good price.

Losing Sane is a bitter fucking pill to swallow. Quite a few games he got us goals on his sheet speed alone. I’d like us to get a rapid player to replace him.

When everything else fails, speeds sometimes is one of those things that a defender can’t negate.

This Torres guy how quick is he?
Slower than Sane. Quicker than Mahrez

Obviously not many players have shit youtube compilations but I like what I see. Seems to be two footed and very skilled with dribbling in tight spaces. Not Sane's pace (not many can say they are) but certainly still good. Only 20 years old and reports sound like we can get him for under €40m. I trust that Pep can unlock his potential.

There just aren't many players as fast and calm as Sane in the 18 yard box.

Having those 2 qualities us extremely rare. Tremendous speed and yet a calm reaction.

I've been banging on about a direct Sane replacement for ages. Problem is that I don't think there is one of the same quality. You could get the sugar free version in Leon Bailey but what would be the point?

Torres looks like he's going to be a beast. I think he's quicker than some people are giving him credit for. Not blindingly fast but he's got more than enough to skip past defenders.

He's a decent size, practically two footed and his passing and vision look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.