Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks a good prospect, right age profile so if he doesnt work out we can sell him on. One year on his contract suggest we should get him pretty cheap as well

Kind of. A bit quicker than Bernardo, so Sancho levels pretty much. Heard from Valencia fans that he bulked up too much during lockdown and as a result has lost a bit of pace

He has also barely started any games since the restart and when he does, he's also been subbed early. Once even at halftime. That's a big red flag for me

He has fallen out with the management and the manager. That is the reason behind him being relegated to the bench. Not sporting reasons.

Brilliant right footed right winger, not exactly a Sane replacement. Still need a left footer on the left, unless we're happy to use Foden there, I am most definitely. Makes sense with the Aoaur links too.

Left - Sterling / Foden
Right - Mahrez / Torres

Quick YouTube vid and he looks good, can’t say I have seen him play though. For the money he looks like a good option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.