The Spiteful Nine

We’ll never forget the hateful eight who signed, who signed
We’ll never forget the hateful eight who signed,
who signed
You signed a letter to get us banned
You jealous twats you desperate dans
We’re not going anywhere, we’re here to fucking stay.

The games against the Goons and either the Chavs or Rags in the final are going to be tasty , then we can stuff Tebas's love child Real Madrid , they are going to regret all the shite they have dished out , a team talk wont be required it will be like having Vinnie in the dressing room again , the players and Pep will be fired up, ain't payback a woman

Before we take action are we sure the paper isn’t lying they sometimes make it up.

It’s hard to believe that eight club’s signed any plea to CAS without any proof of

wrongdoing by us and they sometimes make it up just for clickbait.

I thought they were pushing the PL to take further action against us in the event of CAS not overturning the ban? It wasn’t a direct appeal to CAS

whatever happens i'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, its ironic that one of three of those clubs will miss out on CL football due to us winning at CAS another one we have in a semi final only to play another one should we get to the final,Burnley want to watch out incase they go bust with covid finances being bad and elswhere Real Madrid are on the verge of being knocked out of the CL,,,as i said what goes around comes around

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.