CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.

Did you miss Pep's interview?

This is a good summery of where we are.

No doubt our management are well versed in crisis management and damage limitation, because that's where we are right now.

Tempting as it is to come out all guns blazing, with legal letters flying to every fucker who even thinks about passing wind in our direction, it will not work. SKY seem to have changed their tack a bit, but for the most part Monday's decision has now been interpreted as we're guilty and we got away with it.

We simply have no handle on the narrative.

I have no clue as to what we are going to do next.

I suspect our club know exactly what we will do next.
Patience is a virtue.

You seem to be a little off the pace.

That's the thing, the cartel don't have to win in court. They are already winning the media war and winning it quite convincingly. We won at CAS but you wouldn't think so, the way it has been portrayed in the media. Clubs will quite happily put pressure on UEFA to take this further, because even if they know they are unlikely to win the appeal, it drags this whole thing out for another year or two, basically leaving the club under the same dark cloud we have been under for the past two seasons. They are portrayed as the good guys, City the baddies/cheats. They win, even when they lose and unfortunately, it looks like we lose, even when we win.
The more UEFA string this out, and the more we prove our innocence in actual courts, the stronger our case is that this is an orchestrated campaign to damage the reputation of the club. UEFA would actually be ruined financially - like cease to exist ruined - if they take this further. I’m not sure any amount of pressure from the g13 will cause UEFA to commit suicide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.