CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

What I don't get with the media is they have a golden chance here to get out of jail if they want it, all they would have to do is write an article saying that after the ruling by CAS it is clear that the information they were getting from their "sources" must have been factually incorrect and as such the articles they had written to date that were critical of the club may not have been an accurate representation of the fact.

After doing this they could then wipe the slate clean in effect and start to report about us in a fairer light.

I would be amazed if they did though as it seems they have a deeply embedded hatred of our club.

We need to get lawyers involved with all these people.
Thanks for posting that BM. I have just watched it for the first time. I had read many posters comments on Kitson's comments but decided to judge for myself. Crikey. He has certainly made his mind up. No real need to disseminate, it's fairly obvious what any right minded observer would make of all that. I'm not one for knee jerk reactions but a little education would not go amiss. I'll leave it there. Better posters than I have articulated it rather more eloquently.
Actually, stuff it, what an idiot. Now I'll leave it there.

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.

I've asked this question so many times & can't believe we walk away doing sweet fuck all.

We've won the fight but now have to go win the war , the only way imo is 1 by 1 pay Lord Pannick what he wants to clean these twats up

If we sit back & do fuckall I will be pissed off

Pep although quality interview it should have been put to bed by our board end of.

Time now to take these ****s down.

Well the media generally have over the last few years believed everything their leaky friends have told them. A single statement of truths from Pep and they ignore them.

Have editors ordered.pro City stories off publication for financial clickbait reasons or are there vacancies for reporters who can type truth?

Bang on the money. We kept our council but eventually had no choice left but to take on the biggest dog of them all and we took it down with a bang. That is how big players operate. Quietly. The world knows that now despite a bit of bleating from the defeated.
Our fans need to lose the victim status. The project could be about to reach its pinnacle, it’s absolute nadir, if David Silva lifts the champions league this summer for our exonerated club. Imagine how that will feel following this ruling?
Mate, even allowing for our success on the pitch there is no reason why we shouldn't have a professional, competent media savvy PR team to counter the media narrative against us and protect the image and reputation of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.