Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of him to be fair, only going off videos though.

What are the numbers/fees being reported? Haven't seen much on that front.

€30-€40m according to Diario AS.

Seems reasonable for a 20 year old with 70 La Liga apps. Assuming we've done our research, as I've barely watched him play.

€30-€40m according to Diario AS.

Seems reasonable for a 20 year old with 70 La Liga apps. Assuming we've done our research, as I've barely watched him play.

Anything under €35m would be around and under £30m which considering what we got for Sane wouldn't be bad business at all with the word being he's seen as his replacement.

Even if he did turn out to be shite, at 20 years old I doubt we'd lose money on him.

Last season at times when we had pace both sides with Sterling & Sane we were unstoppable. This Ferran could be a perfect Sane replacement.

Last season at times when we had pace both sides with Sterling & Sane we were unstoppable. This Ferran could be a perfect Sane replacement.
Ferran is nowhere Sané or Sterling. He‘s a bit faster than Mahrez. But idk why we buy another RM/RW when we need a LW( I know that Pep might turn him into a LW or use him on both sides if Bernardo switches to the middle - but still another guy who‘s best position is on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.