CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I've asked this question so many times & can't believe we walk away doing sweet fuck all.

We've won the fight but now have to go win the war , the only way imo is 1 by 1 pay Lord Pannick what he wants to clean these twats up

If we sit back & do fuckall I will be pissed off

Pep although quality interview it should have been put to bed by our board end of.

Time now to take these ****s down.
We shouldn't be sitting back and I don't mean Pep after this ruling, maybe we're just waiting for the full decision or we've started to get a grip but nothing has been issued yet.

We must not don't give the fuckers chance to re-group, time to put our proverbial foot on all their throats.

NEVER EVER GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BREAK!!!!

This is a good summery of where we are.

No doubt our management are well versed in crisis management and damage limitation, because that's where we are right now.

Tempting as it is to come out all guns blazing, with legal letters flying to every fucker who even thinks about passing wind in our direction, it will not work. SKY seem to have changed their tack a bit, but for the most part Monday's decision has now been interpreted as we're guilty and we got away with it.

We simply have no handle on the narrative.

I have no clue as to what we are going to do next.
pro-actively telling the truth and facts about the case would be a start. Pep did really well but we need more, much more.

I'm definitely starting to.

You can see that they have no control over the narrative. Everyone is outraged at Kitson but he's just taken his lead from Klopp & Mourinho...he literally just parrots what they say "It's a disgrace (Mourinho) and a bad day for football (Klopp)"

Then the discussion turns towards CAS being fit, because Tebas said so...

They've allowed the entire world to just say "TIME BAR, TECHNICALITY, THEY'RE STILL GUILTY, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!"
Then they will look even more stupid and craven when the full report of findings is issued. I'm sure that is what we are waiting for and then we can be totally fact based.

Well I'm glad someone explained it as I was on the verge of having a rant at them. On second thoughts I may still for posting something so dumb.
Here's a cunning plan. We should get one of the many large companies we have a connection to, maybe via SoftBank (which Mubadala is a major investor in) or Silver Lake, to encourage the G-14 to breakaway from UEFA and form their long-threatened super league. Offer them a huge financial package then, when they've stuck two fingers up to us and Ceferin and finally fucked off, pull the plug after one game leaving them high and dry.

the full quotes are mental to be fair

"We all know what City do. When they were punished (by UEFA originally), there was no surprise among the majority of us involved in European football.

"I don't want to say (people were) happy, but at last there was a sense of justice against these big state-owned clubs, the other being Paris Saint-Germain.

"City will be in the Champions League next season because the CAS did things badly, not because City have done things properly.

"I would like to see the CAS's final resolution. When it's released and I read it, I will say what I am convinced about to Guardiola, that they haven't done things properly. They've done things badly at the CAS.

"The CAS is dead. I've had doubts about the CAS for many years, not just because of this resolution, but for many more. It's the opposite of what it should be; there's no transparency."

City boss Guardiola feels his club are owed an apology, believing the verdict vindicates their rigorous defence of their position.

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho branded the CAS decision a "a disgrace" and Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said it was not "a good day for football."

Tebas alleges the four-time Premier League champions have used fictitious sponsors and inflated naming-rights deals to boost their income to allow them to spend big in the transfer market.

"When the CAS reversed the decision, there were protests – from Klopp, Mourinho – because we all know they're trying to find a way around the FFP rules," said Tebas.

"City, in the last five years, along with PSG, are the club that have spent the most.

"City haven't signed with their own resources, like Manchester United do, who bring in money through television or sponsors. They sign with petrodollars, with money obtained through oil by the (owners in the) United Arab Emirates.

"The state-owned clubs in Europe do what they want. Fictitious sponsors, naming rights (for stadiums) in the case of Man City.

"The Etihad Stadium is not worth (what is paid for it) and that creates a very dangerous economic situation for us."
I've seen this "they use petrodollars and not real 'earned' income" crap many times before. Has anyone, when asked, actually replied with a sensible or at least well thought out reason for it? Or is it just out & out racism as it appears?

Last edited:
Here's a cunning plan. We should get one of the many large companies we have a connection to, maybe via SoftBank (which Mubadala is a major investor in) or Silver Lake, to encourage the G-14 to breakaway from UEFA and form their long-threatened super league. Offer them a huge financial package then, when they've stuck two fingers up to us and Ceferin and finally fucked off, pull the plug after one game leaving them high and dry.
Ah! A variation on the old ‘Wigan Athletic’ gambit.. I like your thinking, Tattoo.. it could work.. yes, I like it.. I like it VERY much.. (strokes white cat and laughs maniacally..)

Tebas has crossed the line with these latest quotes, if we don't threaten him with legal action now then I doubt we ever will with anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.