Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I don't care if Wolves did sign that letter they were probably strong armed into it by the red shits and I'd rather have them in the top 4.
Plus I like how they play the game.

You know what I don't care if Wolves did sign that letter they were probably strong armed into it by the red shits and I'd rather have them in the top 4.
Plus I like how they play the game.
Oh so would I. I don’t blame Lupo, WanderingWolf or my mate in Majorca for some **** in a suit signing the letter.

Money talks and its sad to say this but I've little doubt had we as a club been in a similar position to the clubs involved we too would have co signed the fucking letter.

Anyone thinking exec teams running clubs do nothing other than think of the money are talking bollocks.

You and wanderingwolf have made it clear you dont support such action and that's good enough for me.

The one club that didn't need to sign that letter was the dippers.

In what world were they worried about 5th or below.

Tells us all we need to know about their agenda.

Back on topic, I don't dislike Wolves, and the Wolves lads on here seem sound.

The one club that didn't need to sign that letter was the dippers.

In what world were they worried about 5th or below.

Tells us all we need to know about their agenda.

Back on topic, I don't dislike Wolves, and the Wolves lads on here seem sound.
They seem great chaps.

They know their football. You can have a decent conversation with them about the game.

They’re not glory hunters and they’re not here to gloat.

When I was at uni in France in 2002, there was a Wolves supporter living in the town working for an oil company. He was called Mark Ward, he hated West Brom and was a decent lad.

It was the season Keegan brought us up with both Ali and Eyal playing. Wolves were cruising in second, but then their form dropped off a cliff and they missed out on automatic promotion to the aforementioned WBA.

He was absolutely gutted.

Last edited:
As I said, came on here as I like City and the way you play football and also that you broke into the established club and bloodied their noses for years. I wouldn't join a Rags or Dippers forum as I can't stand them or their arrogance.

I try to be respectful (I do on Wolves forums too) though occasionally I may tell someone to grow up as I did Balotelli'shaircut but I'm mindful of being an interloper!

I originally liked the respect we were getting off you boys on here. Its sad that some have turned against us but I kind of get it given the CAS situation which I object to though I still fail to see how any City fans can consider what happened last night representing karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.