It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sticking to my prediction in that Harry Kane would be totally shit if he did sign for us and I just don't get the hype surrounding player. Each to their own.

If he scores 40 goals a season, does it really matter how many games he would play?

We have Sergio for another year, we have Gabs, we have Raheem - Foden will be chipping in with double figures next season.

City need to sort the Sergio successor this summer as next year the market may have corrected itself to previous prices or not far off.

Kane at 27 is a home PR win, he's lethal in the penalty box and, commercially, huge.
Makes sense to me - very much in the mould of the type of person wanted by our club

Not sure Kane would stay in England if he leaves Spurs don’t think either he or Spurs want it. So don’t think it’s Kane anyway. My guess Martinez, or if it was really big somebody like Mbappe even Haaland, more like players we would want before Kane. Think 93:20 blue mentioned a really big one too.

He's made just 206 appearances in 11 years and scored 142 goals?

Fuck me, that is an incredible record for so few games.
That’s a bit misleading really. He didn’t start for Spurs until April 2014 when he was 21, after being on loan from 2011. So in 6 seasons he’s played those 206 PL games (34 games a season) and scored those 142 PL goals (24 goals a season).

in the last two seasons he’s played 28 league games and scored 17 goals each time.
In Europe he’s got 30 in 55 as well as 14 in 10 in the FA cup. Not only that but he plays every minute of every game at Spurs which he wouldn’t be doing at City. As such, I think he’d be an unbelievably good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.