Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not someone who City need with De Bruyne, Foden, and Bernardo in the squad. I reckon Everton would benefit from him the most. They've got a great strike partnership just begging for a good midfielder to light them up.

Spurs for me. They are dying for creativity since eriksen left and he's the best their level can get

Not someone who City need with De Bruyne, Foden, and Bernardo in the squad. I reckon Everton would benefit from him the most. They've got a great strike partnership just begging for a good midfielder to light them up.

I think he offers a bit more muscle & height which we need. Would love him at city but I know that’s not everybody’s thoughts on him

I think he offers a bit more muscle & height which we need. Would love him at city but I know that’s not everybody’s thoughts on him

Height and muscle? He's smaller than KDB and falls over every 5 minutes... Half decent player aye but not as good as Phil

Height and muscle? He's smaller than KDB and falls over every 5 minutes... Half decent player aye but not as good as Phil

Phil is attacking alongside Kev. Rodri needs a defensive partner as gundy / fern are too slow. Grealish fits that slot for me

We don't need anymore attacking midfielders: Kevin, Bernardo, Phil is enough depth imo (I think Riyad and some kids for added depth is more than enough).

He is also not the kind of winger we need if it's in that sense too, rather Torres and then someone like Bailey (pacy and left footed) or promote Braaf.

Only reason I wanted Kai Havertz is because he is a supreme talent that you don't say no to, Grealish is definitely a good player (there is no doubting that), but not the potential of Havertz.

See his contract is coming to a end this season. If were looking for a young winger to mould maybe this lad could be worth a look at. He has impressed me from what I seen of a young player only 19 and will break into the Villa team this season more regularly. Something about Villa over the years they have had some decent wingers and this kid is probally the best of there young players. I know it might not be a major big money signing but for the home grown quota and the lack of a major fee this player could well be a cheaper answer and if hes good enough might well work out being a bargain buy.
Kind of player United would give 350 grand a week then

Wait, - what? Grealish... as a defensive midfielder?

yep! He’s very athletically & pep would teach him. Iv watched a lot of grealish this year & hes a fighter. For Villa he had to play box to box. At a good club in a settled position he will be a very good player. He would be very versatile at city with pep.

If he goes to any of our competitors we will regret it just like Virgil when he went to scouse land

yep! He’s very athletically & pep would teach him. Iv watched a lot of grealish this year & hes a fighter. For Villa he had to play box to box. At a good club in a settled position he will be a very good player. He would be very versatile at city with pep.

If he goes to any of our competitors we will regret it just like Virgil when he went to scouse land
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.