Holiday advice

Thanks
Would this apply to the Canary Islands do you know as I'm due to go to Tenerife in October.
I’d say you’ve got fuck all chance , this bizarre desire for holidays just as the infection rate is slowing shows how shallow society is . I have fuck all time for Johnson and his mates but at times it looks as though he is being railroaded into placating the material greed of his backers and society in general. Not going on holiday is hardly the end of the world.

I’d say you’ve got fuck all chance , this bizarre desire for holidays just as the infection rate is slowing shows how shallow society is . I have fuck all time for Johnson and his mates but at times it looks as though he is being railroaded into placating the material greed of his backers and society in general. Not going on holiday is hardly the end of the world.

I cant argue with your points.

It’s a fucking shit show. Many parts of Spain are still showing really good progress and the numbers are very low. The parts where there are jumps in infections should be dealt with differently to those parts still under control.
From a personal point of view I’m devastated as I was due to pick my lad up on Tuesday but can’t now as his mum won’t allow him to quarantine when he’s back because of school and I can’t be stuck in the UK because I’m not giving my details out to anybody in authority. Fucking wank.

It’s a fucking shit show. Many parts of Spain are still showing really good progress and the numbers are very low. The parts where there are jumps in infections should be dealt with differently to those parts still under control.
From a personal point of view I’m devastated as I was due to pick my lad up on Tuesday but can’t now as his mum won’t allow him to quarantine when he’s back because of school and I can’t be stuck in the UK because I’m not giving my details out to anybody in authority. Fucking wank.

Whilst I agree it seems daft it has to apply to Spain as a whole because people would simply drive or take a train from Catalonia to an airport elsewhere in Spain and fly here.

Whilst I agree it seems daft it has to apply to Spain as a whole because people would simply drive or take a train from Catalonia to an airport elsewhere in Spain and fly here.
When lockdown kicked in people weren’t allowed to travel out of their own area. If it’s only a certain part where the numbers are creeping up there’s nothing to stop them going back to phase 1 on a city to city basis.
It’s a fucking Joke.

When lockdown kicked in people weren’t allowed to travel out of their own area. If it’s only a certain part where the numbers are creeping up there’s nothing to stop them going back to phase 1 on a city to city basis.
It’s a fucking Joke.

Go all the way back to the start - remember was it Lombardy in Italy? It leaked out they were locking down the following morning and people scattered like pigeons before the gate was shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.