Holiday advice

People going in Sept/Oct flapping like mad - calm down peoples thats weeks away - things could change from all travel there being banned worst case to back to normal as they get things under control, lets hope so.

Consider Leicester and the like - people who have booked a week in Blackpool or Scarborough could find travel there banned this summer - they could live somewhere that they are banned from leaving. Did everyone think it was all done and there was nothing to worry about....????

People going in Sept/Oct flapping like mad - calm down peoples thats weeks away - things could change from all travel there being banned worst case to back to normal as they get things under control, lets hope so.

Consider Leicester and the like - people who have booked a week in Blackpool or Scarborough could find travel there banned this summer - they could live somewhere that they are banned from leaving. Did everyone think it was all done and there was nothing to worry about....????
No, but it doesn’t stop people being a bit gutted because the U.K. seem to make things up as they go along. Wankers.

I'm not sure
I've been convinced for some time now that irrespective of this horrible virus they are gradually removing our civil liberties and controlling us more and more.

Home tomorrow after 2 weeks in Nerja.
We have been coming for over 20 years and this is up there with the best of the lot.

Everything open , The Med is the cleanest I have ever seen , Restaurants with plenty of space ,everyone very happy to be getting back to near normal.
I will be wearing my mask a lot more back home , it’s reassuring and not a big deal at all although 35 degree heat is a bit testing.

All in all , business very much as ususual.
Over and out people.

love you all .......

I'm not sure
I've been convinced for some time now that irrespective of this horrible virus they are gradually removing our civil liberties and controlling us more and more.
No way in the world the canaries should be included in this. Whatever anybody says to justify it, ignore them, they are full of shit.

No way in the world the canaries should be included in this. Whatever anybody says to justify it, ignore them, they are full of shit.

Sadly its right I've just read up on it.
As its controlled by Spain quarantine would apply for all of the Canary islands.
It's a fucking joke I hate this government.

Sadly its right I've just read up on it.
As its controlled by Spain quarantine would apply for all of the Canary islands.
It's a fucking joke I hate this government.
I know it’s right mate, doesn’t stop it being bollocks.

Looks like we're gonna be in a situation where the FCO aren't advising against travel to the Spanish islands, but the DFT are gonna implement the quarantine rule for anyone returning from anywhere in Spain from tomorrow morning.

The 2 bodies really should work more closely together.

Nightmare for the tour operators who have people booked to go to the Canaries or the Balearics, they are gonna be left with no option but to cancel a load more holidays despite the mixed messages.

Expect Ryanair to carry on running services and the FCO is giving them the perfect protective shield to run their flights and not have to issue refunds for people who won't want to travel (which will be almost everyone you'd think)

As stated above, looks like FCO advice is avoid all non - essential travel to mainland Spain so depending on your insurance you might be covered. But this advice doesn't apply to the islands but you still have to quarantine. So, for example, I could go to Blackburn no problem but go to the Canaries and I have to quarantine for 14 days or more likely have to cancel and not be covered by insurance. What a farce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.