Summer Transfers

Another one bites the dust? Michut has signed a new three-year deal with PSG

In the interest of fairness, hasnt he got one right as well? One of the young lads has signed or its reported he will (cant remember)

Even established ITK's have got it wrong numerous times due to last minute changes etc

As someone who analyses sources and credibility of journalists and squad fits. EZZYS "ITK" calls are literally the worst I've seen. Do not believe them one bit. Literally throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. Half of them do not even make sense from a squad fit let alone money and actual possibility
It’s certainly a schoolboy error to call something a ‘Done Deal’ when it clearly isn’t

In the interest of fairness, hasnt he got one right as well? One of the young lads has signed or its reported he will (cant remember)

Even established ITK's have got it wrong numerous times due to last minute changes etc
Think he called the lad from Anderlecht tbf though don’t know if that had previously been reported elsewhere.
It’s more of a health warning on people claiming deals are already done or already signed when they patently aren’t. Players change their minds for many reasons and at many stages of a deal. Laporte first time round, Alves, Sanchez etc

Another one bites the dust? Michut has signed a new three-year deal with PSG

well for what's it's worth, May 19th is when I originally posted that it was done.
Done deals:
Ömer Faruk Beyaz(17) - CAM
Josh Adam(16) - CM
Édouard Michut(17) - CM

Almost done:
Luka Reischl(16) - striker
Roméo Lavia(16) - DM

Lavia is our highest Priority this summer. His specific plan/projection is for him to become a first teamer at the start of 22/23 season at 18.5 yrs old as 3rd choice DM. He's that highly rated.

Remaining Targets (2 CB & LW)
No concrete names have been mentioned to me yet.

May 26th I corrected myself.
We have offered Édouard Michut(17, PSG - CM/AM) a 4 year contract. With him starting out with the U18, moving to the EDS in 2021, and then the possibility of joining the first team in 2022.

Even though he hasn't signed a pro contract yet, he still has 1 year left on his Youth contract, so we need to negotiate a fee with PSG(kind of like Sancho to Dortmund) But they decided to try to keep him instead and offered him a pro contract.

Despite these recent reports tho, we still have a good chance to convince him & negotiate a fee with PSG.

The reports & articles are twisting the words of his agent to make it sound in favor of PSG, when the agent is actually bieng really ambiguous:

"we will see but we hope to find a contractual agreement in an ambitious sporting project.”

Think he called the lad from Anderlecht tbf though don’t know if that had previously been reported elsewhere.
It’s more of a health warning on people claiming deals are already done or already signed when they patently aren’t. Players change their minds for many reasons and at many stages of a deal. Laporte first time round, Alves, Sanchez etc

yeah it ws the lad from Anderlecht

The difference between Ezzy and others are that Ezzy's claims are really out fo left field (Lots of youngsters no one has really ever heard of) while others are just the big common known ones (e.g Koulibaly). He at leasthas stuck his neck out

Like you say no one should be saying "done" as the only ITK in that sense will be Txixi and Khaldoon

As someone who analyses sources and credibility of journalists and squad fits. EZZYS "ITK" calls are literally the worst I've seen. Do not believe them one bit. Literally throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. Half of them do not even make sense from a squad fit let alone money and actual possibility
I can not understand how people believed him in the first place. Every summer a new guy pops up and announces that he is an ITK. ezzys just uses rumors on twitter and what makes sense * for him * and here it is ITK.

Not digging out individuals, just pointing out that according to various different people on here, we have already completed and signed deals with Koulibaly, Torres, Aouar, Ake, Almada and Lautaro. Absolute nonsense

Not digging out individuals, just pointing out that according to various different people on here, we have already completed and signed deals with Koulibaly, Torres, Aouar, Ake, Almada and Lautaro. Absolute nonsense

Almada would be a very intersting one - he looks talented - hope we do get him

I think Torres looks pretty certain (as far as we can be certain of anything)

Ake - if there is interest from us I cant see us having any trouble in convincing him - the only roadbloack would be Chelsea if they came in for him

Koulibaly, Aouar have been heavily linked but deals are obviously huge and will take some getting over the line (and maybe with Aouar weve decided not to bother as there are other priorities more pressing.

Lautaro would be a little out of left field considering we still have Jesus and Kun and his heavy links to Barca - almost a year too early as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.