Summer Transfers

Almada would be a very intersting one - he looks talented - hope we do get him

I think Torres looks pretty certain (as far as we can be certain of anything)

Ake - if there is interest from us I cant see us having any trouble in convincing him - the only roadbloack would be Chelsea if they came in for him

Koulibaly, Aouar have been heavily linked but deals are obviously huge and will take some getting over the line (and maybe with Aouar weve decided not to bother as there are other priorities more pressing.

Lautaro would be a little out of left field considering we still have Jesus and Kun and his heavy links to Barca - almost a year too early as well
I think the chances of any single one of them already being a ‘done deal’ are nil, despite what some have previously claimed. I mean, there are quotes from Almada this week saying he quite fancies joining Bielsa at Leeds, despite him having apparently already signed a contract with us. I don’t know if it’s Wumming, attention seeking or just guessing but I’d take any claims on here with a pound of salt

I think the chances of any single one of them already being a ‘done deal’ are nil, despite what some have previously claimed. I mean, there are quotes from Almada this week saying he quite fancies joining Bielsa at Leeds, despite him having apparently already signed a contract with us. I don’t know if it’s Wumming, attention seeking or just guessing but I’d take any claims on here with a pound of salt

When was that ?

I agree - no one would know if they were done baring Txixi and Khalddon and Pep anyway

What im saying is that there are some interesting targets - all seemingly good players looking to strengthen some key areas as well as a very promising youngster (In Almada) as well - saw the quote by Almada as well but we also dont know what context it was taken in or even when its from.

I agree - no one would know if they were done baring Txixi and Khalddon and Pep anyway

What im saying is that there are some interesting targets - all seemingly good players looking to strengthen some key areas as well as a very promising youngster (In Almada) as well - saw the quote by Almada as well but we also dont know what context it was taken in or even when its from.
Yep it looks like we are at least addressing and budgeting for problem areas, unlike last summer

well for what's it's worth, May 19th is when I originally posted that it was done.

May 26th I corrected myself.
Mate you're a transfer rumour agrregator, not an ITK. Be honest now, you don't have any inside sources, you just do your in depth research based on transfer rumours and place your bets on low profile players. It's safer because why the fuck would media spew fake transfer rumours for 1 mil players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.