It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has hinted at Kane - not sure thats based on knowledge or just a wish however

Kane would be a class signing. His link up play is excellent, he is strong, quick and has scored at every level. CL, World Cups and bucket fulls in the league despite being in a team that has only truly challenged for the title once in that time and couldn't match Leicester.

If he came to City we would have that option B we have lacked at times. If a team sits in he can get on the end of a cross or drop deeper to provide space for others. He generally takes his chances when they come.

De Bruyne would get 40 assists a season if Kane was in our team.

Kane would be a class signing. His link up play is excellent, he is strong, quick and has scored at every level. CL, World Cups and bucket fulls in the league despite being in a team that has only truly challenged for the title once in that time and couldn't match Leicester.

If he came to City we would have that option B we have lacked at times. If a team sits in he can get on the end of a cross or drop deeper to provide space for others. He generally takes his chances when they come.

I am not convinced that his link up play is strong enough for us, certainly not enough for the enormous transfer fee needed. I can’t help thinking he would be another Dzeko - great for smashing in goals every now and again but he would slow and breakup our buildup in the final third. He would certainly add something to our play as you described but we would lose something at the same time.

I am not convinced that his link up play is strong enough for us, certainly not enough for the enormous transfer fee needed. I can’t help thinking he would be another Dzeko - great for smashing in goals every now and again but he would slow and breakup our buildup in the final third. He would certainly add something to our play as you described but we would lose something at the same time.

I think it's one of his biggest strengths. His passing range is top class. And we would still have other options available if it wasn't working.

HG too importantly which frees up a foreign spot for another player. I think he’d be a great signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.