CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I don't want to derail this thread on this subject as there are other appropriate threads but there's is no one as biased as me regarding supporting City and I'll clutch at straws too but use your eyes and believe what you see.

excuse me, I don’t visit Anfield or pay much attention to the nasty cuunts, why would I take time to check if stands were full or not when the cuunts are on TV, I don’t watch them!

I posted a link from the Liverpool Echo, end of.

now please don’t respond.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52529679
The BBC reckon Matchday income share is as little as 13% of PL revenue compared to 43% in the first PL season. I wonder if that's just domestically or total revenue.

Either way, I always tell them the "emptyhad" jibes are a myth to begin with and a waste of time because matchday income stopped being an indicator for how big a club is ages ago. They don't really care for facts though, often saying ridiculous things like "can't even sell out for a derby".

Conn man has got serious problems he is infatuated with us to the point he is a serial stalker.

Makes you wonder what his agenda is and who's payroll he's on.

Allegedly of course.
He has problems with the heritage of our owners. He's not the only one. The last 10 years have opened my eyes a bit to the elephant in the room in the UK

Conn’s at it again:

He's suggesting we should be friends with clubs who helped push to investigate us on out of context emails and clubs who wrote to CAS to ban us from the champs league?

He's gone off the deep end.

The Guardian likes to think of itself as above the likes of the Mail and the Sun but they're exactly the same, pushing agendas and ignoring evidence.

Would have thought Samuel would have a piece to copy by now.... he is very quiet for something as big as this
846-02797504en_Masterfile.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.