CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

We are going to be labelled as cheats for as long as we are successful. It’s never going away regardless of the facts that prove otherwise and the countries press are complicit in this.
They know they could write fair and balanced stories to get our point across but it serves no benefit for them to do so. They are fully aware where their bread is buttered and going into bat for us is certainly not part of that.
We just have to hold our heads up high as a club and fanbase and continue in the same vain we have for the best part of a decade.
We will never be accepted by the old guard and quite frankly, why the fuck would we want to be?

It seems you don't have to dig very deep...

UEFA'S head of legal affairs and now sure to be in the dock...

Simon Drake, formerly of ITV and....

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

David Gill, Rick Parry and now this prick.

just need to pick them off one by one, find/reveal their skeletons, inform the appropriate authorities and tick through the body count until the rest fall into line.

Whatever he was, in the same way business will lobby a MP to vote a certain way, the cartel of clubs have people in every single position within UEFA doing the exact same thing.

Corrupt to the fucking core.
Hopefully the big fuck off from CAS will result in some reflection by UEFA and reform so we end up with a transparent fair governing body ;)

My boss, who’s a Bradford fan, has just come back in today having been off so far this week.

He said we must be guilty to get the fine.

I explained what the fine was for and gave Samuel’s analogy of being cleared of murder but picking up a small fine for resisting arrest and he said “ahh I didn’t know that, fair enough”.

He’s very switched on and fair and balanced.

The fact he’s quickly checked the press about the case, with little interest and come away thinking what he did before I explained, is worrying, that’s what a lot apathetic fans will think.

It’s why we get shit for empty seats, no fans, shit fans, financial doping, human rights etc. etc.

Mud sticks and they’ve chucked a lot of mud at us.

I got that same response from fair minded fans at the kids training yesterday. Only blues know.

Job was done straight away by the likes or Roan and R Harris, rewording the fine to sound like a punishment for aguilty verdict.

Then the social media law and finance experts all football fans apparently are just read the clickbait headlines and started spouting shite, just like the "we have no fans" bollocks we can either let the ****s bother us or take the piss out of the fuckwitted clamwaste ****s.

Let the boys beat them on the pitch and us fans laugh at them off it.

Do you think the Premier League enquiry is now dead? I have heard suggestions that the PL will not be affected by time barred issues.

Very likely dead. Wouldn't waste energy worrying about it now.

There is limitation. The limitation is 6 years. All PL disputes covered by English Law. Limitation Act 1980 = 6 years.

Hopefully the big fuck off from CAS will result in some reflection by UEFA and reform so we end up with a transparent fair governing body ;)

This %)
giphy.gif

I got that same response from fair minded fans at the kids training yesterday. Only blues know.
My old Director, who still works for us in sales, has shared Samuel’s article and has become outraged at what’s going on.

He’s a Preston fan.

Hopefully more and more wake up.

The comments on his article are funny, people genuinely think we’ve got away with it and are guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.