Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing and 40m is the going rate, consider what Maguire cost and the fact it we'll sell stones for similar, it's a great deal. We all know we need more pace across the back, this lad gives us that.
Now, the big signing yet to come, a star forward with a bit of size.

Never seen him have a stand out game to be honest, but also confess I've not watched him closely at all. He was Watford PotY when he was there and I'm probably doing him a disservice.

Have to trust the scouting team on this one at least we've seen him first hand in the premier league and even going back to the youth days. He actually made his premier league debut 8 years ago too.

If we do land Ake, would we still be after Koulibaly as well?
Most likely yes imho. Pep likes a right footed and a left footed center half, because they split the pitch in two.
We're not lining up with two left footed center halves next season, not as first choice anyway.
The media talk is we want two CBs+a winger. That's been consistent. Sometimes the journos throw in a left back or a striker, but the two CBs thing has stuck around for months.

He's coming here to rotate with Laporte. Now, we need to find Laporte's partner, who will probably be one of Koulibaly, Diego Carlos, or Skriniar. You can put your money on that.

And I'm not ITK. I just become obsessed with the market every summer so you learn to sniff through the bullshit.

Great signing. Fit, strong player with prem league experience. Good price too.

with city’s players & pep around him he will flourish.

possibly the end for stones. Sad really but his injuries have just stopped his city career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.