Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead, down play it but fortunately for you, Pep is at the helm to make assessments like that & he prioritizes the player

He’s been starting lately ahead of Stones and Otamendi mate, not Vincent Kompany! Pep will 100% buy another centre half in this window to be first choice alongside Laporte even if Garcia stays.

Go ahead, down play it but fortunately for you, Pep is at the helm to make assessments like that & he prioritizes the player
For us at this moment , he is perfect.

A good prospect but next season 4th choice, after Laporte, Ake and Koulibaly.

I think he'd be making the squad numbers up here as well to be honest if we sign a couple of CBs.

He's a good prospect but haven't seen that much from him to suggest he'd be a world beater here but that may come with time I guess. As you said, I don't really see him as a regular starter for a couple of years at least, barring an injury crisis.

I certainly wouldn't be too bothered if he were to leave. Maybe either Tosin or THB would step into his role.
Exactly, next season 4th choice, but Barca need a replacement for Pique, Garcia is not that player as yet.

We really need to keep this guy in a City uniform. He is good at stealing the ball and I feel we have a better chance at a shutout when he is on the soccer field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.