Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish. A player wanting to leave doesn't mean he isn't committed to performing as well as he can for his current club, especially against his boyhood clubs arch rivals. Honestly some people on here are crackers, over emotional and must have zero personal pride or professionalism in their own life to think everybody behaves in such a way. It really is quite pathetic from grown adults.

So he'll play then ?

Rubbish. A player wanting to leave doesn't mean he isn't committed to performing as well as he can for his current club, especially against his boyhood clubs arch rivals. Honestly some people on here are crackers, over emotional and must have zero personal pride or professionalism in their own life to think everybody behaves in such a way. It really is quite pathetic from grown adults.
Agree, as long as his attitude is unaffected he should still get game time. Sane got minutes when we knew he was leaving. As long as they remain pros it doesn’t matter.

I am not dropping it "Now", I've literally been saying for months that I am not impressed by him. Stones is not better, but I haven't seen anything from Garcia to suggest he's a good center back. Physically weak, often out of position, not too impressive in position. Just ineffective. Sorry if that annoys people, but whenever he played for us this season he seemed miles off.

Which is where his mind seems to have been all along.

This is interesting. Pol Ballus is basically saying here that he won't move this summer unless Barca pay up. We're thinking about him as equivalent to Ferran Torres, so 23m + add ons.

Then he will just leave on a free? we will sell this summer like we did with sane it doesnt make sense to let him go on a free, barca dont need him right now

If he has intimated his desire not to remain, then the club will seek to profit from that this summer. In that case, I don’t see the point in playing our least experienced defender (no Champions League experience at all) in a game that could see him pick up a long-term injury and leave for free next year. That’s not emotional in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.