Kalidou Koulibaly

Lets be honest, one bad game against the likes of Messi, Suarez, Griezmann not gonna turn any CB into shit from decent, but its a perfect chance for Txiki to go to De Laurentiis and tell him, now 15m price drop woman after his shit high level game, take it or leave it and try to sell him next summer when he is 30.

He has the skills needed in a Pep defence, but also he is 29 and just had imo the worst season in his last 5 year.
This does not warrant a fee of 80-90m pounds.

Offer 50m and try to work his agent to make him want to leave.
50m + 10m add ons maybe depending on him winning CL here and PL titles. (5m if he wins CL and 1.5m for every PL title he is part of.)

I would not go higher.

And try to get at least 30 for Stones, which would bankroll half of this purchase.

Napoli does not have CL next year, thats a big income drop, also just spent around 50m pounds on Osimhen. They need the Koulibaly money imo for FFP too, certainly they try to milk us hard if they can.

I guess the club will see that as a risk after failing to get the best out of other promising players. That and I think that traditional scouting is a bit of a dying art form and seems to have given way to statistical analytics at senior level.

I like the look of some of the kids we have signed/ been linked with recently. But not especially the little Barca ones.

The Brazillian kids look very peomising to me.

Lets be honest, one bad game against the likes of Messi, Suarez, Griezmann not gonna turn any CB into shit from decent, but its a perfect chance for Txiki to go to De Laurentiis and tell him, now 15m price drop woman after his shit high level game, take it or leave it and try to sell him next summer when he is 30.

He has the skills needed in a Pep defence, but also he is 29 and just had imo the worst season in his last 5 year.
This does not warrant a fee of 80-90m pounds.

Offer 50m and try to work his agent to make him want to leave.
50m + 10m add ons maybe depending on him winning CL here and PL titles. (5m if he wins CL and 1.5m for every PL title he is part of.)

I would not go higher.

And try to get at least 30 for Stones, which would bankroll half of this purchase.

Napoli does not have CL next year, thats a big income drop, also just spent around 50m pounds on Osimhen. They need the Koulibaly money imo for FFP too, certainly they try to milk us hard if they can.

The Osimhen deal involved 3 players valued at 5m each and has a mass of add ons that may never even be met. Very little cash exchanging hands. Sign of Napoli’s legendary hard negotiating, or sign of a club with limited cash to spend? My money is on the latter.

Is he good? Yes
Could Guardiola make him better? Yes
Is he playing in a good side? No
Would he be playing with better players here? Yes
Is he going to cost as much as rumoured? No

But he’s too old, he’s 29! Fernandinho (35) played the most minutes of any central defender this season.
But he reminds me of Mangala! Can’t help you with that.
Dinho has had eight years of practise with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.