Kalidou Koulibaly

Vinny learned to play there at PL level though. He was bitched by Peter Crouch when he first tried moving back there from midfield. And he was a bit David Luiz in his younger days at cb pre City

But he had the required stuff to work with.

Why we fuck around trying to teach little no marks like Garcia to defend I just don't get.

If it's not Koulibali, or another big singing, find a Vinny shaped character, with a brain & skill & teach him to defend instead of wasting time with a shit slow kid.

That fucking goal the lanky twat scored against us, for Stoke, was unreal. Always against us when some cuunt scores a Worldie.

There is no point in them kerping him imo.

They will just finish him off early.

But equally, we should be buying at a reasonable price or walking away, for the same reason.

Given what you said about preseason etc. though how much of a premium would you pay to get him now as opposed to late September (remembering the window shuts 5th Otober)

Rodri has already shown enough imo, that he could learn the job, albeit not having great pace.

There must be some fucker in Argentina or Brazil, or even Holland, who we could coach, surely ?

I guess the club will see that as a risk after failing to get the best out of other promising players. That and I think that traditional scouting is a bit of a dying art form and seems to have given way to statistical analytics at senior level.

Sorry, you've spent the last 10 years watching Mangala, Demichelis, Otamendi and Stones (and Laporte in the CL last year) and you can't imagine a CB in our side because he's prone to big rash errors???

I can’t imagine him doing well.

I don’t want to have to imagine him in our side at all. Unfortunately I can’t think of anyone suitable right now.

Upamecano is young enough to adapt perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.