United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season it will be scum champions dippers runners up but an fa cup win to give them something to crow about . I can see next season as the most corrupt season so far, it's obvious that the two American red clubs are being helped into top positions in the prem .

Just watch highlights of the rags. In the first half the ref points to the spot and gives united a penalty for no reason. Then after a bit of confusion it's a goal kick. Maybe a word in his ear that even united need some slight reason to be awarded a penalty and to save the penalty for a more explainable incident?

Twenty one penalties. Wow. Think about that. Twenty one. In fifty six competitive games. that's a penalty awarded every 2.67 games or every 240 minutes.

They've been awarded 13 of the 79 awarded in this season's Premier League, 16.5 per cent of all penalties given... the highest proportion of any side in a single season in the competition's history

That suggests they're a fairly attacking team, no? Well they've got a grand total of 66 league goals, fifth highest in the league, and at 10 converted it means 15% of their league goals this season came from the penalty spot. If they'd have converted all it would have been 20%.

This 'Penalty' kid really is their De Bruyne isn't he? I thought we had the assist king but clearly not.

Will they get to twenty five in the remaining two games of the season? I guess if their opponents go a goal up with ten minutes to go, then the answer is clear.

I wonder how this has affected betting patterns? Or should that be the other way around?

Fiona Bruce on the BBC News referred to them them as “ Man U” in a horribly familiar and chummy way just now.
All part of the BBC dumbing down. I don't want to hear slang abbrevions like 'stats' and 'the max' on national news especially when used talking about a virus etc.
I dont even like to hear them in normal conversation.

Fantastic headline in the Mail this morning:
"He's a Ferrari .... a £100m player" "World class"
Anthony Martial lauded by ex-Manchester United stars Owen Hargreaves, Robin Van Persie and Paul Scholes after his performance in Europa League win over Copenhagen
And people say the British media can't do satire, that's a brilliant piss take of a headline ...... isn't it?
Have the Rags paid the Ballon D'or clause add on that was included as part of his transfer when he signed yet?

Three Wells......the penalty clock keeps ticking for the American owned club funded by ‘Shopping Mall Money’ via The Cayman Isles.

Who’d have thunk it.....it’s the u....d way,in their DNA !!

Just watch highlights of the rags. In the first half the ref points to the spot and gives united a penalty for no reason. Then after a bit of confusion it's a goal kick. Maybe a word in his ear that even united need some slight reason to be awarded a penalty and to save the penalty for a more explainable incident?

‘highlights’ were there any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.