United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the 'penalty' on the news with commentary along the lines of he was dragged back. If he was dragged back why did he fall forward. Has Tony M redefined the laws of physics?
No he just watched the technique of Salah who developed it because falling forwards at full speed hurt his little knees.

Martial was signed in the same transfer window as Raheem Sterling.
Raheem is English and subject to the usual home grown premium, yet the Martial still cost more and has achieved far less.
One of Eddie 3 planks many masterstrokes.
Whrn he said the Rags can do things in the transfer market that others can only dream about he wasn't kidding was he.

We beat Real Madrid, twice, to progress to the quarter finals of the Champions League.

The swamp donkeys beat FC Copenhagen 1-0, with the help of a dodgy penalty, to stagger to the next stage of the Euro Fizz cup.

Let that sink in.

thumb_how-did-it-come-to-this-when-most-of-the-66325751.png

The United way = Get it in the box and then fall over , rinse and repeat 21 times...the games gone
Some of their pen's have been a case of the defender 'gave the ref an excuse' to give it, some of them have been 'seen them given', but a lot of them have just been utterly baffling, or just plain embarrassing.

A good 75% of them wouldn't have been given to any other team.

Just seen the 'penalty' on the news with commentary along the lines of he was dragged back. If he was dragged back why did he fall forward. Has Tony M redefined the laws of physics?
The defender exhaled very strongly knocking him right off his feet.

Some of their pen's have been a case of the defender 'gave the ref an excuse' to give it, some of them have been 'seen them given', but a lot of them have just been utterly baffling, or just plain embarrassing.

A good 75% of them wouldn't have been given to any other team.
They certainly wouldn’t have been given to Manchester City F. C.

All part of the BBC dumbing down. I don't want to hear slang abbrevions like 'stats' and 'the max' on national news especially when used talking about a virus etc.
I dont even like to hear them in normal conversation.
I also dislike the way English is now so often ("offen" not ofTen) spoken, but I do admit to severe pedantry. I wince when I hear Mica Richards talking about "Man Ci-eh". My personal hate though has to be "From the get go".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.