CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

A paper from Ulrich's (one of the CAS panel) research assistants, quite critical of the decision. Probably ends the 2-0 argument.

A paper from Ulrich's (one of the CAS panel) research assistants, quite critical of the decision. Probably ends the 2-0 argument.

Ends the argument how? Not willing to sign up for it in case of total twaddle

Ends the argument how? Not willing to sign up for it in case of total twaddle
As in, the guy who's written this article is an assistant to Haas, one of the two non-chair arbitrators. He's gone on criticise the CAS decision. So if Haas thinks similarly too his assistant, it would imply according to @moomba that Haas would have argued/voted against City at CAS. Meaning it's unlikely that majority decisions were 2-0 instead of 2-1/

Please don’t take offence , why exactly would you post this.

Surely , after 10 fuckin years of thIs bullshit , you could move on.

Please don’t take offence , why exactly would you post this.

Surely , after 10 fuckin years of thIs bullshit , you could move on.
I'm interested to hear what some of the more informed people on here think of his argument.

Perhaps those desperate to move on should do so in other threads and leave people wanting to discuss the case to do so in here.

I'm still on page 703 and my take is that, basically:
1- City scared the shit out of the cartel at the prospect of dominating Europe.
2- The Cartel put a plan together to stop City off the pitch and came out with FFP, meanwhile their refs (Mateu LaHoz et al) would do the dirty work on the pitch. Later on VAR came to their rescue.
3- after moving their own goalposts Uefa crippled Pellegrini's side with sanctions. Khaldoon said we'd take the slap on the wrist. Dipper cunts failed FPP but it was swept under the red carpet.
4- While City being compliant and profitable, the cartel decided to attack again by hiring a hacker. Littlewoods proved it goes unpunished with City's scout system hacked.
5- The hacked emails were leaked by dipper **** Parry to his lap dog Tariq Panja and his minions in the WhatsApp group; and rag scum Gill through german rags hired Der Spiegel to doctor a case for UEFA, one **** Christoff Wankerbaum whats-his-name being the operative.
6- Cartel got giddy and decided "this is it" and proceed to ban City. Incompetent cartel shoot themselves in the foot by leaking the proceeds to Panja and der Spiegel their poorly doctored case.
7- City blatantly disregarded those nosey nine nonces kangaroo court charges and appealed to CAS.
8- City won the appeal, red piss boiling everywhere.

Am I right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.