Diego Carlos

Well if he was playing the odds, it was a daft decision. It would have been a shot off balance with a defender coming over and the keeper coming out.

Yes he got lucky that Jimenez missed but it was a dreadful decision jumping in like that. Anyone of our centre halves would have been lambasted for a tackle like that.

If you want to be odd-sy about it the xG for a shot there is probably not far off the xG for a penalty.

And that doesn't take into account the chances he wins the ball.

Also Traore wasn't off balance, I don't know why you've thrown that in there.

Nobody can really say whether his tackle was the right or wrong decision, he was pretty close.

If he was no where near him, then yeah, you can argue that his decision making was poor and he should have known he would never make it, but considering how close he was, I can see why he attempted it.

Atleast he has some pace, so that it helps him more in the future, rarely do defenders have to deal with chasing an Adama level pace.

Watching that video the penalty is whatever, but honestly what sticks out is how fast he is. I didn't realize he was that quick.

Nobody can really say whether his tackle was the right or wrong decision, he was pretty close.

If he was no where near him, then yeah, you can argue that his decision making was poor and he should have known he would never make it, but considering how close he was, I can see why he attempted it.

Atleast he has some pace, so that it helps him more in the future, rarely do defenders have to deal with chasing an Adama level pace.
Traore is a freak as well. You just don't see other footballers built like NFL running backs, coated in baby oil. You can see he expects to just knock him off the ball at the beginning of the clip and that's the real mistake.

What's more important is how he reacts to the threat over the next hour.

Traore is a freak as well. You just don't see other footballers built like NFL running backs, coated in baby oil. You can see he expects to just knock him off the ball at the beginning of the clip and that's the real mistake.

What's more important is how he reacts to the threat over the next hour.
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. Will test his mentality.

I am not a massive fan of Traore, obviously got pace and can finish, but not consist enough imo.
He's not really known for his finishing, because if he had pace, finishing, and dribbling (you missed), he would be even more of a monster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.